Monday, April 30, 2012

double decker

The 17th Annual Double Decker Arts Festival was named in this month's issue of Garden & Gun as one of the top attractions in the South.  I would have to agree!  What's better than hearing some great music and eating good ole Southern food?  Having the opportunity to sell my artwork alongside some very talented Mississippi artists.   It was a beautiful day to be in Oxford, Mississippi.








I am a very lucky girl.  I want to thank my family and friends who helped make my trip to Double Decker possible.  Trust me - I could not have moved all of those pillows without some muscle!  

This wasn't Parker's first Double Decker - he knew what he was getting into when he married me. 
As my little brother says - "She comes with alot of stuff."



My biggest fan!



Watch out!  When Hellen has a Bloody Mary in her hand you are probably going to buy some artwork.



So honored to raffle a Baltimore Ravens pillow, autographed by Michael Oher.  All proceeds from the raffle were donated to The Boys and Girls Club of New Albany, Mississippi.
(Thanks Collins for making the delivery)



What's better than seeing old friends?  Seeing their entire family!  LOVE the Millettes.  




So excited for my talented friend, Anne-Claire.
She is announcing some big news tomorrow...it is going to be BIG!







Just what I wanted in our yard?


Ready to get back to work in the studio!
Working on a few paintings that have been on my to-do list.
Busy week - but looking forward to some sister time in Jackson
and a girls trip to NOLA.

Have a great week!
love,
Cat
  



6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm pretty sure that I'm going to need a pillow, poster, and definitely the first picture on this post! They are all amazing. Do you mind if I share your work on my blog as items that I love/want???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I buy? Where can I buy? Where can I buy? I want it all and I will PAY! Ha! Please let me know. I also have a blog and will be happy to advertise for free! www.goodetimegirls.blogspot.com XO Katie Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I went to Ole Miss (graduated in '06 and my Masters in '07) and now live in Ohio. I MUST have some of your stuff to make my home away from home! I went to your website, but it looks like you don't have your stuff posted for sale yet. When will it be up? I'm so excited! Your style is exactly what I love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to purchase!! Do you have something set up to order online??

    ReplyDelete
  5. your work is amazing! i missed this year's DD but I will be there next year(hope to see your work). Love that you raffled the Ravens pillow for NA Boys and Girls. I am Dir. of Marketing for United Way of Northeast Mississippi and that is one of our agencies. I would love to do a story on you and how that raffle came about. my email is susie@unitedwaynems.org

    do you have representation or retailers? i saw several things i would like for my boys.

    ReplyDelete