Monday, June 4, 2012

our wedding


Parker and I have been married four months today!  Time flies!  Since February 4th I have burned several slices of toast, lost the dog, found the dog, got lost in Kroger, and almost ruined one of Parker’s expensive non-stick skillets.  Sure glad he still loves me.  I think I will stick to creating art and let Parker do the cooking.

One of the exciting parts of planning our wedding was creating a design and carrying that design throughout our entire wedding.  We wanted our wedding day to be a reflection of our personalities.  I designed our Save The Dates, wedding invitations, programs, huggies, napkins, and a very large canvas to hang behind our cake table.

BEFORE!


AFTER!


SAVE THE DATE


PARTY INVITATIONS

Coffee invitation with a sketch of our Spode cup & saucer


I love mixing different mediums in my graphic design work.
An oil painting becomes an engagement party invitation.


WEDDING INVITATION



REHEARSAL DINNER INVITATION
(Taylor Grocery...yum!)


WEDDING PROGRAM


WEDDING RECEPTION DESIGN ELEMENTS
A lovely pair of vintage chairs - painted and recovered!
Could not resist designing a "Wedding Vow" pillow.
(Pillows are for sale!)  



HANDPRINTED PILLOWS FOR BRIDESMAIDS




Since I am not going to be cooking anytime soon, I am looking forward to working with some special Brides this month.  I cannot wait to showcase their weddings on the blog. 
Let me design a bridal suite for your special day.

Love you Parker - What's for dinner?

love,
Cat


check out our wedding preview here




SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR VENDORS 

Wedding Planner: Krista Bloome, A Bash Events
Wedding Dress & Bridesmaids' dresses: Epatant, Bridal Boutique, Taylor, MS
Florist (church): Oxford Floral, David Naron
Florist (reception): In Bloom, John Hickey
Cake: Creative Cakes, Tupelo, MS
Catering: Tallahatchie Gourmet, New Albany, MS
Rentals: Details Speciality Rentals, Oxford, MS
Wedding Venue: First United Methodist Church, New Albany, MS
Reception: In Bloom, New Albany, MS
Videography: Christian Harrison, Frameblender Films
Photography: Stephanie Rhea Photography

Rehearsal Dinner:  Taylor Grocery, Taylor, MS
Rehearsal Dinner Flowers:  The Flower Company, Starkville, MS, Haze Allsup






No comments:

Post a Comment