Sunday, September 9, 2012

Oxford Floral Trunk Show

This weekend I had the opportunity to display some of my work at one of my favorite stores in Oxford, Mississippi – Oxford Floral.  I loved spending Football Friday with the Oxford Floral family and meeting some great folks at the trunk show.










Great minds think alike!  Love your dress Katie!



I would have loved the chance to stay in Oxford a little bit longer, but had to make it back to Starkville to welcome my first visitor and best friend, Kimber!  She loves her Ole Miss Rebels, but is an Auburn Tiger by birth.  She commissioned me to paint this for her daddy’s birthday.  
Glory, Glory to Ole Auburn!






Cheers to chocolate martinis and weekends with great friends and sisters!
War Eagle, Hail State and Hotty Toddy!
Love,

1 comment: